BETSOL is deploying a proven technology in partnership with EVO Conversion Systems. LLC (USA) (“EVO”), a specialist in Black Soldier Fly from USA, helmed by Dr. Jeffery Tomberlin. EVO possesses an unique technology which they developed from their 25 years of experience, i.e. a technology to harvest BSFL after a 7-day growing period, ability to handle BSF diseases and minimize risk of colony collapse, maintain consistent production levels independent of adult colony performance, establish a foundation for modulated production and making production truly projectable.
INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE IN ENTOTECHNOLOGY WASTE TREATMENT
FIRST INDUSTRIAL ORGANIC WASTE RECYCLING USING BLACK SOLDIER FLY TECHNOLOGY
2. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Azhar Bin Kasim. PhD, USA
3. Dr. Lokman Hakim Idris. PhD, Malaysia
4. Assoc. Prof Dr Mohd Hezmee Mohd Noor. DVM, PhD, Australia
5. Dr. Hafandi Ahmad, PhD, Australia
1. Dr. Hadura Abu Hasan, PhD, UK
1. Dr. Liew Hon Jung. PhD, Belgium
2. Dr. Sharifah Rahman. PhD, Japan
1. Dr Heo Chong Chin, PhD, USA.
2. Dr Hassanain Al-Talib, PhD, Malaysia